Well I am finally done with my Associates degree! YAHOO! It took me long enough. I took 2 years at Eastern Arizona College and wanted to graduate the same year as Tyson. So I walked with that year being 1 class short. I had the intention of going to MCC the next semester to get it finished but it turned into 3 years! EEK! But I finished my last class last week through the University of Phoenix and now I am done! So my next adventure will be my Bachelors degree. I don't know what I want to do yet. Maybe education, maybe nutrition. Hopefully I can make a decision soon! Any suggestions? :)
Also I haven't posted any pictures because my camera got dropped in the river at MEP. :*( So I am waiting for BLACK FRIDAY to purchase a new one....
1 comment:
YAY!!! Congrats!!! That is SO exciting!!! =) Keep up the good work!! How is everything else going?? I sure miss ya!! Love ya BUNCHES!!!
Post a Comment