We had a great time in Utah! I am so sad that my camera is broken because there were many photo opportunities! Oh well. We drove up all night and got to dories house after she was already gone to work so we crashed and took a nap. Friday night Lindsey Vita and I went out to dinner with Michael Wiltbank. It is always so good to see him and enjoy his company! After Dinner we went to an outdoor concert in the street. It was really neat and reminded me of first friday here in Phoenix. I haven't been in a long time so it was a good reminder that I need to go. Luckily it is tomorrow night! YEAH!
Saturday was a busy day. There was a baby shower for Greta and Marjann at Aunt Dories. We didn't play games but there were two quilts on that needed to be tied so we worked on those. It was a house full! Towards the end the men showed back up and we played some card games. That night all the girls got back together and went to the RS broadcast. It was Dorie, Sug, DeAnn, Marjann, Greta, Lindsey, Vita and I. Many great things were said and we all enjoyed it. Then Vita and I went out to visit our friend Rex from EAC. It was great to see him! We heart him. For those of you who know him he is doing well!
Sunday was not a fun day with Vita and I both being sick. But we crawled out of bed to play games with the Bakers and have a little dinner. I can't express how neat it was to see everyone! We just had a ball. Aunt Dorie is so nice to always open her home to us! We appreciate it!
So now its back in AZ again. The nights are starting to cool off which makes things enjoyable again. Its so much nicer to run with the cool weather! I love it!
I am looking forward to conference and can't wait to get great guidance! Boy do I need it now more than ever! Life has some interesting bends and turns doesn't it! I heard a great quote the other day
Being Happy Doesn't mean everthing is perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections!
Lindsey and I have plans to head back to Mexico next weekend with a friend from work! I am so excited. It has been mentioned that maybe I should just move there! haha. With the economy here I just might do that! But I do love it down there and can't wait till I can drag mom and dad there with me! They would love it!
1 comment:
It was so fun having you guys here. Thanks for coming! you are welcome anytime! I hung my wonderful gift up...you'll have to come back now just to see it! lol love you guys!
Post a Comment