I have lived with quite a few people in my short 6 years since graduating high school. From them I have learned many different things. Like from Mary Bench I learned you can skin a dead snake with a rock. Mekahla Marshall and Jana Rae Shoemaker taught me that its perfectly normal to be completely crazy and silly. Kimbalee Bigler taught me that some people eat vegetables and only vegetables. Ashley Kelepolo taught me that Hard work pays off. Jean Hammond taught me that some people are just misunderstood. Julie Sorensen taught me how to live with passion. Heather Lee taught me what true friendship really is. Meagan Bryant taught me that its fun to be engaged. Katie Elliott taught me to laugh. Audrey taught me that design matters. Sharolyn Gabbitas taught me to pay attention to world events. Kari Ann Pearsall taught me that politics are important. Kara Palmer taught me that little events, thoughts and actions can brighten your day. Zach Bloomer taught me that principle and respect are crucial. Roy Bryant taught me that Mexico rules. Aaron taught me that timing is everything. B-rad taught me to not settle for anything other than true love.
Mary Bench (M)
Sara Bench (D)
Lauris Elmer (D)
Lisa Housari
Mekahla Marshall (M)
Jana Rae Bingham Shoemaker (M)
Vicki Gillespie (D)
Kimbalee Bigler (M)
Ashley Brimhall Kalepolo (M)
Karli Flake
Trisha Haws
Jean Hammond
Whitney Himes (M)
Kali Gardner
Julie Sorensen
Heather Lewis Lee (M)
Meagan Benard Bryant (M)
Katie Elliott
That Blonde girl?
Janelle Tyler (M)
Audrey
Sharolyn Gabbitas
attic girl number 1
attic girl number 2
Kari Ann Pearsall
Lindsey Haws
Tori Bailey
Kara Palmer
ROOMMATES BY DEFAULTZach Bloomer
Roy Bryant (M)
B-rad (M)
Aaron
Casey
I wonder what other people are going to enter my life. I can't wait to meet them. I know there is something they can teach me. I believe that people are in your life for a reason. Some make a 5 minute appearance and others last a life time. No matter how great or small of a roll they play, they are all important.
5 comments:
Awww! Thanks! What a sweetheart! Wish we could all get together and do something! Wouldn't that be fun!
Mary Ann your so sweet! Thank you for that comment you made my day. I love ya.
major props Maryann... This is one of my favorite posts yet :)
Mern! That WAS a good post! I'm glad that both me and my hubby get to be part of your roommate group. I LOVED being your roommate. Both times! Time one you saved me from being devastated about not being with Roy anymore. And time two, you encouraged me to read my scriptures and eat and be healthy and get up early even though I didn't want to. You're such a great friend! I'm glad I have those memories with you!
MaryAnn-ness, I love you. I can't wait to see you again! As always duh. and I can't wait for NEWYEARS in MEXICO!
Post a Comment