Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Most depressed day of the year.

I was reading Here this morning and the last paragraph made me realize, OH GOOD, ITS NOT JUST ME!!!



“Because January 18th is supposed to be the most depressed day of the year. You’re stuck in the middle of winter with no Christmas decorations, a whack of broken New Year’s resolutions and no spring in sight.”



It was good to read this! It tells me to suck it up and get back on the wagon. To move on with life because even though there is no spring in sight, it is the next best thing around the corner. I have been feeling overwhelmed lately. I have been stressed about buying my house, worried that I have put on some of the lbs tht I worked so hard to lose, anxious that I am NEVER going to find a teammate in this game of life. BLAH. My friend Julie and I (I love her to pieces) have started playing a little game. Its called I AM NOT MARRIED BUT AT LEAST.... Then we name little things that we realized like, I am not married but at least I am not divorced at my age. I am not married but at least I am not divorced TWICE at my age. I am not married but at least I am not stuck with a bum.... You get the idea. It helps... a little.

This is my day to turn the cup back into being half full.

No comments: