Friday, August 20, 2010

El Rey Cafe

A few weeks ago we crawled into a magical white box on wheels and went to globe for dinner. Why you ask? Because we can. And because it was half way for us and our buddy Chuck. I have been wanting to check out a mexican place there for a while so this was the perfect opportunity. El Rey Cafe. I have heard it is amazing. and it is, if you like butter and cheese. Lakes of butter and mountains of cheese. it rains butter and cheese in this place. never in my wildest dreams, no make that nightmares have I thought of making mexican more fattening than it already is!! WOW. ANYWAY......

Little miss hottie midget killian, Mern, Clinton
The sunset. Isn't arizona amazing? All the colors and palm trees? I love it. My favorite sunsets are in Arizona and Mexico.

Did you know there is NOTHING to do in Globe? Well take this as your warning.....

1 comment:

Natalie said...

First I LOVE el rey! You can experience it on Val Vista and Southern right next to Globe. I discovered that the last week I was in Mesa. Second, I went to Globe 3 times last year.... each time I had nothing to do, but I didn't ever learn my lesson. I still went back. Third, I miss you!!!!