Tuesday, September 7, 2010

JOHN MAYER

We had so much fun going to John Mayer. It has never been a secret that Sister-In-Law Sara would leave Buddy in a heart beat for John Mayer... haha jk.... but seriously.... she just might..

Here she is with her ticket.

Trisha and Brynn went to. They ended up ditching their seats and sitting with us in some empty seats.


Lindsey and Robin were sitting on the lawn. So we were all there but in different places!



Owl city opened for them. They are not so good in concert. They had some seriously ridiculous dance moves.

not joking this picture is not planned. She was seriously screaming like that when John hit the stage. haha.




He is just so beautiful.

Oh I wish I was that guitar....
Did I say that out loud???


2 thumbs WAY WAY up for a good show.



Cricket Pavillion in the middle of August makes for a HOT show. A really really hot show. But as you can see it didn't effect our enthusiasm! :)

1 comment:

buddyandsarahaws said...

haha so funny! Yes I LOVE JM, thats no lie. Thanks for going and hanging out with me even tho I got a little crazy. :)