
There's nothing like a sunset in Sedona. :) For Trisha and Brynn's birthday we went to Sedona to spend the night and do a little hiking. Well we got a lil lazy and didn't hike but we sure saw some pretty country and left very relaxed.

UHHHH has anyone ever notice how tall I am? Am I freakishly tall in this picture? lol. Look at that beautiful country behind us.

It's pictures like this that I can't wait to look back at when I am in my 60's. I think I will be taken back to all the wonderful memories that I have filed away in my mind. Arizona sure does make me happy.

See that lil white dot in the sky? Thats the moon. :)

What a great picnic we had.
I am pretty sure we fell asleep right on that picnic bench.

ring ring. this is Mern calling on my banana phone. I just wanted to invite you to Sedona next time we go! We would love your company. Ta Ta for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment