Thursday, December 29, 2011

MEXICO

People say it isn't safe to go down to Mexico anymore. WELLLL don't believe everything you hear in the news people. I felt safe there. But then again, don't believe everything you read online either... ;)
My good friend Dave had a Birthday, SHOOT HOORAY! He had never been to Mexico so a special trip was planned just for him. We scared up some friends to join us and had a great time. The condos on the beach are SO nice and so affordable! I wish I had taken more pictures. Now that I think about it Dave put some of his on my computer so I will have to add those later.

Dave, Troy, Ashley, & Sarah


Kristen, Lexi, & Mern
There are some awesome restaurants on the beach that are delightfully good for seafood and other traditional dishes for the non seafood lover.

SHRIMP CEVICHE on da beach!


No comments: