Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sleepover

Last weekend was little Chloe's 7th Birthday. She had a NEON party! fun right? It was the coolest neon party I have ever been to :) Well she got a killer NEON bike. We had to go bike riding together.
So the next evening her and Max came over for a sleepover so we could go riding the next day. I am sad I didn't get a picture of us on our bikes because that was the whole reason for the celebration!

We had a blast watching chipwrecked, painting our nails, and eating homemade caramel corn with my roommate Kristen and my adopted roommate Sarah.

When it was time for bed the kids wanted to sleep in my bed with me. Why not, I thought. It's plenty big for all of us. Uh, WRONG. Somehow my body turned into a magent and so did theirs! No matter how many times I pushed them away they would INSTANTLY roll right back over. It was a little bit like magic. So you see that little spot in between? That was my spot. This is the picture I took after getting out because I couldn't stand it any longer. Did I mention that their little bodies turn into a furnace while they sleep? I wasn't expecting that.
So I moved out to the couch. When I woke at 730 am they were just sitting across the room staring at me. haha. All they wanted to know was why I left them. Cute little boogars.


We made breakfast and then went for a bike ride before their dad came to pick them up. He couldn't leave without going on a little bike ride with them too. They left me with Beau and he was NOT happy about it. I don't blame him for being scared. I hadn't brushed my hair yet. yikes!

1 comment:

Terry and Heather said...

Mern, I think you are the best Aunt EVER! Seriously I bet your nieces and nephews love you to pieces!

p.s I love you too!