Went to Vegas with Emily. She was headed there for the weekend to meet up with her Mom and Brother. I guess I just wasn't in the mood to stay home. I booked a hotel and the Stratosphere and went along! We saw the Mandalay Bay Exhibit, we also did the Titanic exhibit which was really cool! They didn't let us take any pictures inside, if you ever get the chance to go, DO IT! The recreate the deck and they have a big piece of ice inside that you can touch. It was just so awesome.
Here is Emily touching a stingray. I got to touch one to! It was my first time and was very cool! Feels all weird. Dolphin is still my favorite thing to pet, as far as the feel of it.
Since we were staying in the Stratosphere we got to go to the top for free. Found out Emily is afraid of heights! Who knew! lol
Meeting her mom was SO FUN. Emily is a riot and now I understand why! Her mom was so nice and sweet. We walked around shopping, went out to eat, and saw a movie at a theatre inside the casino/hotel she was staying at. So fun to meet her mom since she knows my parents so well.



No comments:
Post a Comment