Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hello to all

Tap Tap Is this thing on? Wow. I never thought I would be here. BLOGGING. I hope I will keep up with it and be able to reach millions. Other than church this week, this is the most mormon thing I have done. If I wasn't a MO before today, I was now. I would like everyone to now address me as Molly.

But seriously, I am excited. It may get a little boring on here at times since I don't have kids to keep you updated on, but I hope you can live a single life vicariously through me. :) If you're not happy being married already my single life adventures will make you THRILLED to be so. I am just kidding, but SERIOUSLY it will make you happy.

1 comment:

Boz Haws said...

You are to funny! Mern makes me laph.