Thursday, July 31, 2008
MEXICO
I am headed to Mexico this weekend! I am excited. I am so glad that Rocky Point is so close to us here. It only takes about 3 hours to get there. A friend from College is having a reception in Ajo, an hour north of Mexico, on Saturday night so a few friends are going down. I said, "If we are so close, we might as well make a trip of it and play at rocky point!" So we will drive down Saturday morning and go to Mexico first. Then drive back to Ajo for the reception and stay the night in Ajo. We rented a cabin for $46.00 a night! You can't beat that. LOL. Hopefully it is decent. Then we will drive home Sunday morning in time for church. I will be sure to post pictures soon after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment