Phew. All the packing is done and I am ready to head up to Eagar for Christmas. Its so hard to pack for cold weather! I want to take all my fun scarfs that I never get to wear and there are so many shoes to pack. Huge sweaters and fluffy pajamas. Gifts and cookies. Movies and Books. Its all loaded into the car and ready to take off. I have to work today but hope to get off early so that I don't have to travel late in the bad weather. Tonight is the family Christmas party. I would hate to miss it! Its so fun to get together with all the cousins and go for our hay ride and progressive dinner. Stopping at houses along the way to carol. Its always great when we arrive at the next house for the next part of dinner to run inside and warm up a bit. This activity really puts me in the Christmas mood because the best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear. I love our family traditions and am so glad that everyone takes the time to plan them and keep them going. Its a special part of Christmas. Just like we keep these traditions going I am so grateful my parents have kept the tradition of Christ in our home. He was always present in our house and I have my parents to thank for that.
I wish you all a Very Merry Christmas!!
2 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! I SOOOOO wish that I could be there!!! I miss everything and EVERYONE!!! =(
glad you came! it is nice to be with the cousins!
Post a Comment