Monday, January 5, 2009

Reflections of '08


Well Its a New Year! What a fun time. Everyone talking about their failed resolutions from last year, followed by their new resolutions for this year. I hope this isn't the case for you. :) I Think people just try to take on too much all at once. Change needs to be gradual. We don't just wake up every January first as a different person. Lets all take that into consideration while we are setting our goals for this year.


Goals from last year were to Lose weight and have a relationship. Both were completed. HOORAY. Maybe I should include a before and after shot...



BEFORE






AFTER



Funny right? I just don't have a picture from January last year on my computer here at work. I did lose 30 lbs last year though. How about another 20 this year? Maybe in the first 6 months even? We will see how it goes, but thats the goal.



Highlights of last year....

Some friends and I went to Sedona to Hike up to the Devils Bridge. It was Beautiful!


My Dear friend Elicia was baptised!!! She has come a long way and made great changes in her life! I am so proud of her! I have spent lots of time with her and her 2 girls. I love them all so much!



I learned how to make Krum Kake with Pops! It was so yummy! I hope to buy my own Krum Kame maker soon

I have tried to be goofy and not so serious all the time... This is a part of the '09 goal that I will explain later.

Well I am pressed for time so this is all for now. Updating pictures takes a bit....

I love you all!! :)

1 comment:

Our Ohana said...

I've been meaning to tell you that you look AWESOME. I wish I had determination to lose weight. I'm just a lazy bum. But, you do look really good!!

Hope you're having FUN!!!