Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Flirting

Remember the good ol days of high school flirting? The days when you would stick 100 suckers on someones car and say "I am a sucker for you". Or stay up all night and go fork their lawn? I miss those days!

What are some things like this you did in high school?

2 comments:

Mike said...

Flirting in high school? Um I was a loser and too scared to flirt. But I did ask a girl to prom by giving her a scare with a sign that said something like "don't be to scared to go to prom with me". The problem was she got so scared she never saw the sign because she dropped to the ground screaming and crying. I suck.
Anyway did you read Angels and Demons? Where's your comment on what you thought? We're going to watch it this Saturday!

MERN said...

What was the scare you gave her?? I am confused.... LOL
Thats funny that you made her cry.

I read it and have just commented, thank you for calling my to repentence..

I will be at the homeland this weekend and it won't be in that theater for another 8 months, haha, But I can't wait to watch it next week.