Monday, June 22, 2009

Great weekend!

We had a fun weekend here in Mesa! Lots of family and friends. Friday night we got some people together to go to the Drive in in Scottsdale. The weather was perfect!! The Drive in is one of my favorite things to and it was nice to have a truck to go in!


The kids thought they were going to hide in the back seat so they wouldn't have to pay.


Preston stayed with us Friday night. All the family was in town because he took out his endowments Saturday night! I can't believe he is already so grown up!! I am going to miss him but I am so please he has decided to go on a mission.




Check out my Grill...

After the endowment session everyone got together for Dinner. Olive Garden was packed so we did souper salad instead. I tried to get everyone on board for Indian food but they aren't so adventerous.

The bakers and Lawana were there. Thanks for coming!! I love the family support we have.

Lil bro Dallin and I before the Dinner.

No comments: