Thursday, June 18, 2009

Lake Powell (The real deal)

Okay I am going to try this again...Here are some pictures from the lake powell trip....
Sparklers with an open shutter on the camera can do some cool things. I DID NOT plan the word that you see in there. We were looking at the picture afterwards and our jaws dropped when we realized what happened! HOW COOL IS THAT?

Here is what the top of the boat looks like.

Our flag! That got me excited for the 4th of July!

This is where we ate dinner every night. So relaxing.

Here we are at Rainbow bridge. Very cool.

Here is the cliff that we jumped from. Rule #1 was no cliff jumping... oops... Don't tell Debbie

Look at those peeps who climbed the cliff! If you look close you will see a rope.

Antonio and I doing our aboriginee dance on top of the rocks. We put mud all over our bodies, its supposed to be good for the skin.

Brynn, Trisha and Lindsey at Trisha's Birthday party

Mern and Antonio at the party.

The kids preparing to jump of the house boat.

Check out that sunset!! It doesn't get better than this people.

Here I am chilling atop the house boat the first night. It was kind of chilly.

More of the sunset.

Brynn, Trisha, Antonio and Lindsey on the drive up to Padre Bay. It takes a few hours to get there.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

Really??? The man with the speedo??? YOU HAD TO PUT THAT UP?!?!?!