Monday, July 6, 2009

To Do List

I think if I don't have a list I don't get anything done. I don't know why that is. I just piddle around the house all night till its time to go to bed. SOOO here is my list for things to do today. Hopefully I can get it all done in the 4 free hours I have after work.
1. Gym
2. Put photos on a disk at WalMart
3. Take all my spare change to a coin machine and Cash in. Cha-Ching!
4. Wash/vacum car
5. Take 1 load of stuff to the new place.

Go get em Mern!

1 comment:

MERN said...

Okay so I wasn't 100% on the list... but I did come close. I got 57 bucks from all my change! YAHOO!! Merry Christmas!

Tonight I will have to go to wal mart to do the photos and move stuff into the new Casa.