Last week or the week before I got to go to Phantom of the Opera! It was fun. Mom and Dad and Lindsey had tickets as well. Lindsey had an extra ticket so we invited Roommate Meagan to come along with us! For some reason we didn't by seats in the orchestra pit! WHY DIDN'T WE???? Mom and Dad did so they were on row 3 I think! I VOW to never by seats above orchestra again.
The musical was fun. The music is always enjoyable. I remember living with Jean Hammond and watching that movie over and over and over. Thats the only reason I know all the music and I am glad I did! The effects of the show were great and entertaining. HOWEVER I did fall asleep a few times but I think thats due to my busy schedule and early mornings. I give it to thumbs WAY WAY up.
Did it compare to Wicked and Legally Blonde? NEGATIVE.
No comments:
Post a Comment