We want to see you!!!!!
Come out and play!!!
For the past few months Spencer and Greta have been awesome at putting together a family home evening on the 2nd sunday of the month. I don't know if everyone hasn't known about it or if you have just been real busy but we would love to have you come!!! So its this coming Sunday at my house in Mesa at 6 PM. If you would like to come message me. Text me. Call me. Send up a smoke signal. ANYTHING!! :)
This month it happens to fall right near Buddies birthday (which is today :) Happy Birthday Buddy I love you!!) so we are doing a dinner first and then a lesson and we like to play games after. The games will be Wii tastic this month, wink wink. Hope to see you there!! Also if anyone knows Uncle Tony's email could you shoot it my way? I would love that!! THANKS
1 comment:
she said they were wanting to start one, but then I hadn't heard anymore about it...
Post a Comment