Monday, February 22, 2010

Is this the birth of a suns fan?

Okay, so I kinda enjoy going to the Sun's games... and now when I am at home watching the game I kinda care if they win or not. I kinda like to focus on where the ball is and where its going and if they made a good play... Where is Mern, and what have you done to her?
ITS A GOOD THING THOUGH! :)
My friend Kali Gardner got tickets to the game and invited me to go. WHAT FUN WE HAD! The Suns even won!

We got a free gift for coming to the game.... Face cards with the suns dancers on them? UMMMM no thanks!

Mern and Kali! We have worked together TWICE, Lived together, and partied together. She is fun!

Warming up! I never realized how TINY Nash was.


BIG eyes, small eyes. haha



Peace yo.
I had SUPER bad cold sores from my ski trip up at Sunrise. My lifes were swollen with sores on top and bottom of my lips. Look how good it looks! Just one little spot remains and it won't plague me for much longer!
Now let me just tell you ABREVA is an awful product! I started putting it on right after I got the "tingle." If you get cold sores you know what I mean. Well after I put abreva on it started moving to the top of my lip, then to more of the bottom. it seemed like the virus just needed to get out and the medicine was stopping it from doing so. It was going to get out any way that it could. So DON'T use abreva! It's not as great as they say...





No comments: