Moses 5:10-11
Adam said...."Blessed be the name of God, for because of my transgression my eyes are opened, and in this life I shall have joy, and again in the flesh I shall see God."
And Eve said, "Were it not for our transgression we never should have had seed, and never should have known good and evil, and the joy of our redemption, and the eternal life which God giveth unto all the obedient."
When we transgress its SO easy to be hard on ourselves. To forget the plan and purpose. To think that we can't go on. I loved reading the above scripture today because it reminded me that I will NEVER be perfect and I will make mistakes but it makes me a better person and I CAN OVERCOME them.
I hope you can all remember that too! You are fantastic and I enjoy learning from each and everyone of you!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment