Monday, April 26, 2010

I am an ADDICT

There is something about a picnic that just makes me happy! Maybe its the sunshine, or the good food, or the soft blanket. Roommate Tori decided it was time for a roommate picnic so Sunday after church we headed out to the park!
Everyone forgot their glasses so luckily I had enough glasses in my truck for EVERYONE to havea a pair! The best part is they matched their personality!

We even let Muchkin come.

Roommate Julie Ann Made hummus and it looked like baby poop but tasted soooo good. we had to take a picture.


Here is our Munchkin! What a good dog.
I love my roommates! They are vastly different and I like that. The longer I stay single the better wife I am going to be! I have learned to live with multiple personalities, so I could even marry a skitzo.
I have learned to clean the house, work all day, and be welcomed home to a dirty house that i get to clean before I go to bed.
I have learned to share.
I have learned how to listen when all I really want to do is go to my room and sleep.
It's great! I plan on staying single much longer because I have more to learn!

No comments: