Yeah for Temple weddings!!!!
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
I love OTHER peoples weddings. :)
My Best Friend Elicia got married this weekend and was able to have her 2 little girls sealed to her and her husband. It was a blessing that the girls dad allowed them to do this!! The wedding was beautiful and the weather was perfect. It was a LONG week doing the last minute things but it was worth it!



Ever since she read the Book or Mormon and hear about Temples on the earth today she has dreamed about the day she can go inside! I am so proud of her!! Isn't she a beautiful bride!!

This is B-Dawg. He is the husband of one of the bridesmaids, Allie. Where are my pictures of ALLIE? She is going to email them to me! They are the coolest couple! I had so much fun getting to know them! They were part of Elicia's ward in Phoenix when she first got baptized and they all became great friends. I had heard so much about them so it was fun to get to know them!!
Roy sang in the ring ceremony so here he is with his wife Meagan and their son Braden! They are adorable and adjusting to life with a baby! My friends are having babies! AH!!
BAHAHA. Notice how it says finally got her cub? heehee. She is 2 years older than him and it seems he, along with the groomsman, don't want her to forget it.
My friend,Tyler, the DJ. If you ever need a good DJ let me know and I will set you up with him! He did a great job!!
Here we are after a VERY long day! In a few minutes she will be off to the 2nd star to the right and straight on till morning!
When they left they had a Bubble line out to their car. Here is Dakota blowing her bubbles. She sat around for about an hour after they left just blowing bubbles. I long for the days where I was so easily entertained!! sigh.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw! I love that girl, What a wonderful happy ending:) I hope to be so lucky!
Post a Comment