Monday, June 7, 2010

The festivities

First things first...Cake for breakfast at work. Does it get better than that? YES IT COULD. BAD way to start off a day!! haha.



Then the sisters took me out to lunch @ Joes Crab shack. CAN I SAY AWESOME? It was a fun place and the lobster and shrimp is amazing. Sure its a little weird to crack the legs of the crab and rip the meat out of the legs. Did I feel bad when I tore the legs off the shrimp before I ate it? maybe a little. BUT ITS SOOOO GOOD.

Let's get crackin shall we??


Trisha and Brynn with our lunch. We fed four of us with a meal for 2. Portions are HUGE.

Lindsey getting ready to attack the poor creatures...


WORD.

Who wouldn't want a crab leg mustache???

Brynn with our bucket of legs and trash.

I love my sista's!!

Thanks for lunch! It was amazing!
oh, but there is more... Dessert!


yum.

AFTER WORK Lindsey and Elicia took me out for a pedicure. We had girl


Can you guess who's foot is who's?? I think my foot looks like my moms.

Then we went to Elicia's house and ate Costa Vida and checked out wedding pictures. Here is her daughter Addison with my birthday hat on.


I got home to Flowers from Kara and Philosophy from Juliann. Thanks roommates! It made my day!! :) I always want flowers for my birthday and never get them so it was very good!

Me and my birthday balloons! Very fun to get these.


On the flowers were little cards with little things about me..
fantabulous
clean
pretty
important to me
etc.
It was very sweet.
I have wanted to try philosophy for a long time so this was great!! It smells amazing!!!
Last but not least I got a visit from Julie S and Meagan B! It was fun to chat with them. I wish I would have got a picture!! Roomates make the best friends for life!!

No comments: