Friday, June 4, 2010

TAPP

We had such a fun time at TAPP. That stands for Ted and Pats Posterity. We rented an SRP house on the cliff and enjoyed the nice weather, sun, and water. Great food, fun games, many laughs.

We celebrated Dallins birthday. He got some weights from Tyson and Kim.


Grandma made clothes for the girls barbies. They played for hours.

She is growing UP.

The suns game was on. This is Brynns suns face.


and dads SUNS face.
With all this help you think they could have won. Sheesh.

Max trying to be like Uncle Dallin.

okay so he is just a little stronger than me....
Okay so I am not really this weak...
honest.
California girls. Crazy.

Everyone watching the SUNS game. Did I mention how they lost??? grrrr

Chillin on the boat.

keeping out of the sun.

Fish and Brynn

I was impressed with Sara's MAD surfing skills.

Dallin learning to surf. I couldn't quite let go of the rope yet but he did great.

Naps are a MUST at TAPP. Just be careful where you nap. You never know where the camera will be...

And you never know who will jump on you when you nap.

You could say my family is a fan of games. I don't enjoy them all the time but most do.
I did try to play a game. Ticket to ride. I was on Christi's team. I got kicked off Christi's team. haha. Oh well... better luck next time.

The niece's and nephews, minus Brighton.
They are getting so big!
Jensen, Chloe, Annie, Max.
Check out the view!!
Brynn and Brighton! How cute is that!

My friend Christi came and stayed with us for a day! It was fun having her! She is such a sweetheart and has some mad wakeboarding skills! I love a friend that will just jump right in and have fun with the family. I didn't have to entertain or make sure she was okay. What a keeper. Now I just need a male version of her.

Lil Jensen.He is a heartbreaker. So Sweet.

Dallin in the hat I got him.

No comments: