Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wish list

Kohls has a rug like this that is fantastic. I have almost bought it multiple times but I guess I was never in the "I want to spend huge bucks on 1 item" mood. 

Doesn't the bird cage with candles look awesome? 

A white hutch. I have the perfect robin egg colored wall to put it on. I love the white kitchenaid on top of it! LOVE. 

A BB gun! I need this to practice my aim. I shot one this weekend and it was stellar. 


This purple pillow. I just bought the perfect duvet cover and this pillow would be bombtastic.
 A white table/Dresser for my bedroom. I have had my eyes open for one that I could paint white but haven't found it yet.

This table lamp from Ikea. I have the exact same floor one but need the complimenting table lamp

One of these cool lamps from ikea to hang over my jewelry station 
 An awesome belt sander for all the projects I want to do.


No comments: