Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Because thats what the sister does...

Dallin has been hounding me for YEARS to drive my car. It's always the same

Dallin: Can I drive?
Me: No
Dallin: Why
Me: Because you don't have your license
Dallin: Oh come on. I am real good
Me: No thanks
Dallin: But I have driven so and so's car and this girls car and that car.
Me: Lucky you, I guess you have driven enough
Dallin: But I need to practice
Me: You can practice when you get your permit
Dallin: Just let me drive up Amity Lane
Me: You don't stop do you.
Dallin: no
Me: Well I am not going to stop either.

Its always the same and the little bugger is just so persistent. Well this past trip he doesn't ask me once. Not a peep. I was shocked. So shocked that I wanted to shock him! So we were driving back from Circle K late Saturday night. We were at Circle K because lets be honest, there is nowhere else to go in Eagar. I stop at the Amity church and get out of the car. He didn't really know what was going on till I open his door and he gets the BIGGEST grin on his face

and jumps over into my seat. He got to drive the 1.5 miles home and I must say is an Excellent driver. At first I was a little scared....

He only ran off the road once and that was because he was trying to look cool for a picture.
He is the best little brother a girl could ask for! I would say him and Preston would have to be tied for first. Now if only I could find a boyfriend who is as sweet....

No comments: