Its time for our Holiday cookie decorating party!! For those of you who don't know my friends and I get together at my house to decoarte sugar cookies for every holiday. Next is Cinco De Mayo...

Not sure if more frosting gets on the cookies or in our mouths. Roy Bryant makes THE BEST frosting.

The MERN and The SCOTT

Check out how hard core people get! I am always way impressed with their skills.

Some of the people who were around at the end. No one can resist the sugar so we always have a great turnout.

Tanner, Elicia, Mern and Meagan all wore plaid shorts!! GREAT minds think alike.

Helping hands...

Mern and Pickle decorating up a storm
1 comment:
I LOVE that picture of you and Scott! It's so cute! Also, sorry I didn't show tonight. By the time I got home, it was like 7:30 and I still had to change and drive out there...I was just tired after work. Also, haven't worked out ONE TIME this week.... Mern I need you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment