Wednesday, July 1, 2009

The blog I read before this made me laugh...Thanks you.

Its been so long since I have been social I forget how much fun it is!! Trying to keep people entertained and connect with them on a level that they enjoy and makes them smile! We had roommate Julies birthday party and there were lots of people there I didn't know. Many of them are from my new ward so I was eagar to meet them and get in the 'in' crowd. Almost like a vampire looking for new blood. creepy.

We played a mean round of the sign game. Its always a classic and i love it when people just don't get how to play. They don't pass the sign fast enough, they don't pay attention, they change their sign after trying to send it to someone and the person doesn't see it fast enough. sigh. I would have loved to get a round of big booty going but its never the same playing it after grandma haws died! She always made it such a riot to play. I am glad i came from a family of gamers. I wish we still got together as much to play games, as i write this I think of Spencer and Greta who are hounding me to get a game night together...oops...I will call you two soon! :)

Waking up this morning the ski was a dark dark blue and the wind was blowing. For as much as I HATE waking up so early I love the first step outside to the cool fresh air of a world that is still sleeping. With the sky so dark it looked really neat against the brown of the mountains and the green of the palm trees.

Lindsey and I are moving!! Our old/new roomie Julie said we could move in ANY time even though we aren't due to move in till August. I suppose we will move in next weekend. Any help any of you would like to render would be appreciated! :) She is the old/new because I have lived with her last year. We are very excited for a new adventure and again I am SO excited for my new ward!! Everyone is just so nice and genuine.

4 comments:

MarjAnn said...

How exciting! Hope you enjoy your new adventure!

deveney said...

Sounds fun! Where you moving to?

Krissa said...

HEY!!!
She said I would be hearing from ya! so its good to hear from you!
I do like the lake :)

you can email me if its easier...krissareann@gmail.com
or my number is (480)213-1351

Meagan said...

I'm jealous that you get to be roommates again! We had a great time when it was the three of us. And then Lindz came along and it was just a blast. I'm sad Julie's moving.