It was such a fantastic weekend. Roommate Julie and I got to go to the lake on Friday and we had a BLAST. The multiple bruises on my body are there to prove it! haha. I now know what its like to FLY off a jetski, backwards. Saturday night Julie, Meagan, Tori and I got to attend the RS broadcast which was fantastic! Its so comforting to hear from such amazing women. I know that they care about all of us and pray for guidance in knowing how to direct us. The chapel that I watched it in looked EXACTLY like my stake center back home. I imagined that I was at home, on Main street in Eagar. I walked outside, saw the best western across the street, and drove up main, around the corner to school bus, took a left onto amity and I was HOME. I. LOVE. EAGAR.
Waiting for us back at my place was a house warm with friends. Roy was there cooking up a storm. Chilis, stuffed with cheese, wrapped in Bacon. Taco's. Homemade spanish rice. YUM. He is such a great cook. Zach and Kara come over along with old school Brendon and his GF Kristina. It was fun passing out gifts from Egypt and telling our stories.
Sunday night we had friends over again. Here are a few of my FAVORITE people in the Universe.
You are very familiar with Best Friend THE ZACH. Here is his GF KARA PALMER. She is a sweetheard and, cross your fingers, hopefully my new roommate!!
Here is the stud himself, Jakeb. Are you liking his beard? I think its groovy and sexy. Too bad his stake president doesn't agree and asked him to shave it. boo
Angie, Amy, Lindsey.
Roommate Tori! She is such a doll. I can't believe all the dedication she puts into her work. She is a teacher and ALWAYS brings work home with her and stays after to do things. Its amazing. Kudo's to The Tori.
Here is me and that dead guy.
I rocked my Galabeya. I LOVE It.
So here are my decorations! I love them. These leaves have fallen down 100 times! I am trying to figure out how to get them to stay. I am going to try tying them up with string. I think that will do the trick.


1 comment:
Cute decorations! I need to put mine up :) I'm sure you'll hit the jackpot at Michael's, I always do...that's why I have to ban myself from that place!
Post a Comment