Things that I miss....
1. Getting the summer off from school
2. Getting new school clothes
3. polaroid pictures
4. living with mom and dad
5. Rollerskating
6. Sleeping on the trampoline with my cousins
7. Arbys with Michelle
8. Buzz's Diner with Jeff and Bobbie
9. Girls camp
10. Sitting on the porch and watching the lightning and feeling the thunder.
11. Sleeping on Trishas floor next to the white dresser.
12. Hot tubs
13. Listening to the silence of the falling snow.
14. Keara Dee!!
15. Innocence.
16. The tree house girls.
17. Paris Flat girls
18. That one boy.
1 comment:
Ok, I seriously cried when I read this! It made me feel so good to know you miss me! I know it sounds so stupid...but sometimes I think "MaryAnn has forgotten that I exist!" Especially when you come up here and I don't get to see you. But I know you are busy. Anywho...thanks for that! I needed it!
Post a Comment