What a fun time! I had a murder mystery dinner party! Everyone claimed to have a good time and I think they were telling the truth! I know I had fun! Everyone put together GREAT costumes.

Trisha (the gossip) and Robert (The smart guy)

Oh, these are the "eye ball's" I made

Brynn ( the police calling neighbor) Robert, Trisha

SISTERS.
Lindsey (The drama Queen) Me (The conspiracy Theorist) Trisha, Brynn

Kara (The proper on the outside, mess on the inside) Zach (living in his glory days Lazy bum)

Elicia (The Tacky neighbor) Tanner (her paranoid husband)

Robert, Zach, Jakeb (The Spooky mysterious neighbor, Roy (The bratty teen) Tanner

Meagan (the old cat lady) Zach. They are comparing bellies.

BFF

Roommates

Maybe I should die my hair black and chop it all off?

Love this picture! You go grandma!!

These masks are SO creepy.

Bad Prom picture.

This is how we found Roy at the end of the night. Chillin with a bottle of Peligrino
1 comment:
Um, yes, we had a GREAT time! Also, those eyeballs were delish!
Post a Comment