We started out by kidnapping Jaceb. He looks all upset but he is only pretending. He LOVED it.
It went like this
Jakeb we are coming to get you
I am in bed
we don't care
I am not dressed
Better get dressed then
you are joking
we are in front of your house.
oh
So here he is...
So here he is...
We didn't have plans. We just wanted to be outside. Why do people live in arizona and not take advantage of the fact that we have NO SNOW. Did you hear me people... THERE IS NO SNOW OUTSIDE. You can be outside and not freeze. You can go have fun and get air and expand your horizons. You can give your couches and computers a break and be FREEEEEEE.
Ever heard of Jefferson park? Its on Broadway and Power. The legend is there was a girl murdered here and between 11:15 and midnight she can be seen wandering between the trees. Well people, its a HOAX! There was no little girl. There was no screaming and moaning.nada. boo to that. We wanted to see some ghosts. We wanted to see something creepy.
If you have read this far we really are true friends and I think we should be roommates!
3 comments:
Yay roomies! You all are so hot!
that's the coolest sweatshirt I've ever seen - I have the exact same one in my closet.
looks like FUN - I love crazy, unplanned nights :)
First of all, yes we are really friends, and second of all, we've already been roommates. And now I live with a boy. Also, I loved that post! So fun! Get pictures up of our Fiesta so I can relive it. :) Love you!
Post a Comment