Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Mexico 2012


MEXICO!! I love this place. If I could go anywhere, within my budget, I would go to Mexico. 
For 3 reasons.
1. It's cheap. $150 a night for a 2 bd room condo on the beach that can hold 8 people.

2. Fish tacos. Nuff said
3. It takes zero effort to get from the beach to the balcony. all day, just bounce back and forth. and maybe make a pit stop at the pool or hot tub. 

And I just thought of another thing.. The amazing people. So thats 4 reasons why I love it. 






We ate dinner one night at the lighthouse. It was good food but the drinks were PRICEY. The view was great! I had BOMB Jalapeno poppers. Never eaten something so spicy before. 



Steve and Jeremy doing their thing.... Whatever that is

 I think you'll find this look is normal for Jeremy 
 Here is the view from our balcony! It's epic. Now normally they railing wouldn't be in the way but I did that for affect to hold my little Gnome.  We were on the 3rd floow
Excuse our mess, but here is a bit of what the condo looked like. It was huge and super comfy! I don't think I have ever stayed in one that wasn't awesome.

Kristen, Jeremy, Mern, Randy, Steve
We never got a picture of the whole crew but this is everyone but Emily and Carrie

2 comments:

Yours Truly said...

It's nice to see the photos that went along with the stories. Looked like a lot of fun!

Steve said...

Remember good times in Mexico: it's allowed.