[WARBUCKS]You can say that again
[ANNIE]Yesterday was plain awful
[WARBUCKS]But that's
[ANNIE]Not now
[WARBUCKS AND ANNIE]That's then
This explains my day yesterday! Plain awful! You know those days when everything is building and building and at the end it just all clashes together in what you feel at the time is the storm of the century and nothing will every be in its right place again. I can just see my bestie Meagan B. reading this and shaking her said saying "yep" "uh hu" and then saying "aw poor mern" Don't worry Meagan, you don't have to poor Mern me BECAUSE I met an Angel at the end of it all. :) I want to focus on the part of the song that says "BUT thats not now, thats then!!!" I really met an angel, at walmart of all places! He was a random old scary guy that I wanted to run from at first. I am glad I didn't though because he said EXACTLY what I needed to hear. The only way he could have known that is if he was an angel. If I would have run away from the "scary" situation I never would have felt the peace that my father in heaven was trying to give me. He reminded me that I am a Daughter of God and he loves me. He is mindful of Mern and her retarded problems of self doubt. This life isn't going to be easy and dissapointments happen, but only to help us grow. I am glad to be a better person today than I was yesterday. Being perfect is the goal, but it takes day by day to get there. Now in looking for those Annie lyrics I found the following picture and it made me ROFL so I had to include it....

Lucky for me the sun did come up today and its going to be a great day! As grandpa would say
IT'S A GREAT DAY FOR THE RACE! THE HUMAN RACE.
3 comments:
I love that you swear and talk about your father in heaven all in the same blog. rofl.
HAHAHAHAHA oh my gosh. Sorry about your bad day. But that picture was hilarious!
Also, I hate days like that. You should have called. Have you talked to Julie yet? Cuz that'll make ANYONE'S bad day better!!!
Post a Comment