Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Just signing in

These stuffed peppers were divine!!
I have been cooking a bit lately. This is what happens when you don't eat out. Its been fun. 1 thing I have learned.... Jalapenos DON'T belong on a salad no matter HOW GOOD it sounds.


This picture is ONLY on this blog for Julie's benefit. Enjoy, I love you, I miss you, see you soon.


Keara and Daryl went to the lake with us last week. We had a blast. Keara isn't a fan of the water but she did a GREAT job and I think she might be a little bit addicted to the Jet Ski. Just a little? Maybe? I hope so because we had a good time. We had the BEST waves out there that I have ever had so it made it easy to go slow and still get in a good ride.


About the bike dilemma..... I HAVE ONE!!! A bike I meant, not a dilema. I was at Trisha and Brynn's house last night and simply asked if they had an extra bike! Turns out they do and they are going to let me borrow it as long as I give it a good tune up! You bet I will do that!!! So let the bike riding begin! Usery Park or bust! I am excited to try out the desert trails. Yes mom, I will wear a helmet. I am sure I can find a wicked Cherry red one somewhere.

No comments: