Brown Camry License plate: 822 VSK
The guards wanted me to let you know that there is a cat stuck under your car. Please ask one of the guards for assistance if you need it prior to driving your car.
--Denise Birling, Vice President, Northeast Online Campus
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This was an email I received today subject line if this is your car.
It came into my inbox a few hours ago and I still can't get over it. The email brings on so many question. I wish I was one of the security guards that found this. I think everyone knows I am not an animal person AT ALL so the fact the animal is dead isn't of concern to me. I can just imagin the security guard nudging his co-worker and saying, "dude, is that a cat! Oh my gosh thats a cat stuck under that car. WoW. I can't imagine how that happened. That schmuch doesn't even know that they hit a cat and its stuck UNDER THEIR CAR."
I like that the offered to be of assistance if need be. They just wanted to be there when someone realized there was a cat under their car.
1 comment:
Dude the cat was ALIVE. It was meowing under the car, that's how it was found....but nice imagination!
Post a Comment