Monday, March 29, 2010

Friday

Oh how I love my Friday's! The adventure they hold each and every time are amazing and I am greatful for them!! Last friday was great fun! I had to get an oil change. UGH right? Who likes to get an oil change? I DO. I loaded up my bike, then my roommates bike, then TOLD her she should come on a bike ride with me. She agreed. So we dropped off my truck and rode our bikes around while we waited. We went to a yard sale and found an AMAZING light cover for $0.25!! Very exciting. Then we found some horses by the canal.
Julie Ann is convinced that the like her.

Then we planted some wild flowers on someones yard. I hope they grow for them and make them happy!!

Friday night was Elicia's Bachelorette party! I planned to do a dinner at her favorite restaurant, Claim Jumpers! Then we went to a comedy club! We had lots of laughs!
Isn't she beautiful!!

NICE cheese stick, girl.

We brought out our best faces for this night! :)
Here we are at JesterZ. I don't know why everyone didn't get in the photo. If you haven't been here, YOU NEED TO GO! It's SOOOOO much fun. They highlighted Elicia and did a skit about her. They did a great job impersonating her. haha



Oh, we had to get people to sign her shirt. All sorts of different people. They wrote all different words of advice. I still have yet to read them all. Some appropriate, some amazingly clever.

She is on the PROWL for the last night. Her fiance always teases her because she is older than him and he calls her a Cougar. It's fitting that it's a cat on this. It was supposed to hang from the rear-view mirror but it made a better necklace.

No comments: