
Yes I have grown facial hair and wear sweater vests.Now you know why I am still single. moving on,
Thats it. Thats all thats involved. You don't need to twirl the control behind your back and do a hand stand to make your avitar go forward and rescue the Princess. Just run and jump. I happen to be a fan of the old school games. Mario 1, 2, & 3, are ones that I have bought for the wii. Its simple, you just have to connect your wii to the internet and then start shopping! The next one I want to buy is Super nintendo 64 where mario runs around and dominates the castle. I haven't bought it yet because you have to use a different controller. I DREAM of the day that I buy it so I can play. You can bet I will be calling sick on that day. I will stay home and dominate bowser. ALL.DAY.LONG. It will be as the heavens have opened and its raining skittles and cheezits. Don't judge me. You all have your guilty pleasure. Whats yours?
1 comment:
Mern You make me so happy! I almost can't stand it!
Post a Comment