Thursday, March 25, 2010

The ghost town.

Last weekend THE ZACH put us in his truck and took us on an adventure! We went out to A.J. and hit up a ghost town!! :) A mining ghost town. During the day it is lively with tourists and street gun shows but at night there is only 1 thing open and that is the Mammoth Saloon. BOY WAS IT LIVELY! We had a great time! There were all sorts of local old people there country dancing and a live band. It was fun and the food was amazing. I didn't feel like I was in a saloon, it was more like a dinner theatre. I would suggest it to ANYONE! :)

Here is Jakebee with his name tag, aka SUGAR

I wish it was daytime so we could see all this cool stuff. They had mining equipment all along the main road of the town.

We can take a ride on my big green tractor...


A cage? What the weird. Despite all her rage she is still just a rat in a cage.


What was so funny? you will never know.... Kara laughs, and it is fun.

Slagle came! He has officially moved out East and said we better get used to having him around. DONE AND DONE!

Are we drinking, or barfing?

No comments: