Monday, March 22, 2010

WARMMMMMMER

Summer is just right around the corner. Ice cream melts before you can get it in your mouth! Check out Jensen here! SUCH a cutie! I got to hang out with him a few times this weekend. What a doll!

This weekend Dallin's high school choir performed at the San Tan Village. They are on their way to California where they will board ship tomorrow morning for a cruise. Lucky kids. My high school tour was AWFUL. This is an opportunity that a lot of those kids won't get again. All the family that was there, except Buddy and Sara of course since they live in California. I think they have plans to go watch him perform in California tonight or tomorrow though.

Sunday Tyson and Kim gave WONDERFUL talks in church and I was able to go and listen and help with the kids. I was able to hold little baby Brighton during sacrament. What a doll. If his pacifier falls out he gets SOOO upset and his face gets all red and he starts squirming! haha.

I love my neices and nephews!!

No comments: