Friday, May 7, 2010

Calling all fair weather fans!!!!

IT'S PERFECT FOR THE DRIVE-IN! Scottsdale 6 drive-in is always a good time and ALWAYS a good idea. Especially if you have a couch to throw in the back of your truck!! WHAT IF your couch actually ROCKS as well?? OH MAN. Can you handle this?? haha. It was fun. Our movie choice was crap though. For $5.50 you watch two movies and noone cares if you sneak panda express in the theatre. :) We watch The Bounty Hunter and The back-up plan. Both were just average. If you are looking for a good romantic comedy you can pass on these two. If I had to choose which one was better I would go with The Bounty Hunter. Maybe The back-up plan wasn't funny because I have never been pregnant? idk But JLO going through a trash dumpster in Heels looking for a pillow is a little far fetched, I don't care how psycho your hormones make you...
We had a great time though! Jennalee, Christi, Jakobee, and Mern.




Why do I love feet pictures so? I bet if I went through my computer I would have AT LEAST 50.

No comments: