Tuesday, May 4, 2010

FIRST LAKE TRIP OF 2010

IT WAS EPIC. I didn't get many pictures just because of last year and my lack of luck with the camera near water....
Buddy and his family took their boat out early early. Trisha and Brynn went with them. Lindsey and some of her friends came out with Christi, Jakeb, and I. It was a good time and I can't wait for many more trips. BRING ON THE TAN.
ONLY 3 SHORT WEEKS TILL ROOSEVELT.
But here is Christi and I hanging out on the new tube that Lindsey got for the Jetski.
Here we are being cool on the tube.

What the crap Christi, why are you pushing me off?!?!


HOLY CRAP THAT IS COLD. The water was freezing and I went ALL THE WAY under. not fair.

So what do I do?

Here goes MERN trying for revenge.

Uh, this girl knows how to handle a tube. And when I say this girl I mean Christi, not Mern.

I could not get her off that thing for the life of me!

I eventually had to give up. pathetic. Good job Christi. You should have been a bull rider.
Don't you love her swim suit?! Adorable!!
My thing for feeet..... I love em.

No comments: