Monday, May 10, 2010

EAGAR WEEKEND. again.

okay, holy 4 1/2 foot snake!! EEK! You can see in this picture that I am TRULY scared of it. The best part is, THE SNAKE WAS DEAD. haha. They freak me out so much that even as a dead specimen they still creep me.


Here is mema in her sexy truck! Isn't she a Betty!

I WUV my Wittle Bruvva! :) We have a GREAT time. After I left he texted me "MaryAnn, Thank you so much for coming up. I LOVE IT! This was the best trip ever." Isn't that so nice!

WE helped Keaton move a bed. haha. This would be perfect for the drive-in.




They are SO cute!! No they aren't dating, but I would be okay with it if they did!


I got to spend the day with My Bestie Keara Dee! We had so much fun. We went to sonic. We bought bracelets from this little boyscout outside Alco (yes). We made THE WORKS bombs. We moved a bed. We went for a drive. We bumped some jams in the sexy truck. We went to St. Johns for El Camino goodness.


WHY DID THE CHICKEN CROSS THE ROAD?! I love this about Eagar. You have to stop and wait for the circle of life. Real chickens. Have you watched food.inc yet? It's disturbing....

GO DALLIN! You SEXY! :)
For all you men out there, keep up your caterpillars!! We don't like it on you just like you don't like it on us! COMPRENDE?? :)

Might i request you all get pedicures too? I am just sayin......

I LOVE this pic. :)

HOLY WIND. haha. They don't call it the windiest city for nothing. There were trees blown down. Barns torn apart. sheesh.

best Buds. You should have seen them jump the fence. It was pretty amazing.

Saturday night there were AMAZING stars so we laid out some cushions and blankets and watched. I think I counted 7 falling stars. I miss the stars.
Sunday we were blessed to speak with Elder Haws on the phone. :) He is doing GREAT! If you would like to read his letters you can check out his blog on my sidebar. Lindsey is great about keeping it updated with his letters and the pics he sends home.

No comments: