Have you had trouble cleaning your house lately??? I know the solution.... MAMBO NUMBER 5. Just put that song on and you will have your house clean in 3 minutes!! Seriously if that song doesn't get your butt off the couch then NOTHING will. LOL. I am addicted. One time in highschool we were driving that amazing 87 chevy suburban out to Haws park for a litte dance party and listened to this song over and over and over and danced like Michael Jackson could only dream about. It was epic. Hearing that song last night too me baaaaaaack. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY back.
This week we had a siblings dinner. (Thanks for getting it together Trisha) I wanted to take pictures since we don't do that much.
Buddy and Sara were in town for the weekend. I think we see them more now that the live in Cali then we did when the lived in Queen Creek. Weird right??


Lindsey and Chloe.

Trisha and Brynn

Can we take a second and notice Annie and Jensens legs??? haha. AWESOME. So adorable. And Jensen's little hawk going on.
We are hoping this will be a monthly thing! No reason we should be too busy for family.
1 comment:
Thanks for the fun time and yummy dinner!
Post a Comment