Monday, February 13, 2012

Painting

I was able to do a lot of "home things" this weekend. I love doing that crap.
Friday night Chuck came over and helped me paint my front room. GREEN. It.looks.awesome. I can't wait to throw fun things on the wall to pop out from the green. I was going to paint the other walls an off white but he persuaded me to go with a white instead and I do like the way it looks. I guess that boy has taste.

Saturday I did some goodwill hunting with my friend Hunter. We went to 2 different stores and found some nice stuff. He looks for the unicorns and clowns while I am looking for pieces to revamp and add to my home collection. Oh and we got in a fight with an old lady, but that's a story for a different day when it's easier to laugh about.

Saturday night was reunion night. I went out to the Bryant's and had dinner with them and The Bloomer's. It was fun to catch up! I couldn't believe the Bryants have been married 4 years and already have 2 kids! ay yi yi! time sure does fly by. I am grateful for the friendships that were made in MCC ward! I hope they last a life time.

No comments: