Saturday....
5k!
I did another 5k. and it was awesome.

My friend Tori invited me along, and then I made Sarah join and rallied Lindsey and Robyn to come to.
It was early in the morning, but so fun.
Whats cooler than running through a zoo and seeing a cheetah running around in it's cage next to you? Pretty darn awesome.
We heard that Tori was going to wear her animal print leggings so we scrounged up a Feather headband, Elephant Earrings, and owl earrings.
And Sarah wore this bad boy... :)

Here is me after the race. I ran the whole time. Now there were a few hills that I had to walk for 10 paces or so before starting to run again, but I am not going to count that. I.ran.the.whole.time.

Sarah has put some more picture in my dropbox so I need to go through those and add some more. I suppose I will just make a new post for those later. Adding photos later is such a pain.
------------------------------------------------------After the run we got to spend the day in the zoo. It was fun to look at all the animals. The monkeys are always the favorite!


--------------------------------------------
I think we deserved a little goodness after saving Tigers and running 5k.
So we went to Chino Bandido.
OMGEEEEEEE it was so amazing. If you haven't eaten there you need to rush out right now and go get some.

Why are you still reading this???!@?!!! GOOOO Get some!!!!

See what I mean? It's amazing. This here is the Jade chicken, that's the red stuff. With a Emerald chicken burrito, and pork fried rice and their special black beans with cheese on top. Oh and on the side they have little cartons of a chili sauce or a mole sauce. I want to bathe in mole it is soooo good.
Then for dessert they bring you a snicker doodle. Why a snicker doodle and not a churro or a fortune cookie I have no idea....
No comments:
Post a Comment