Yesterday was plane awesome. I felt like I was playing hooky, except I had the day off because I have to work today, Saturday.
The day started off with SLEEPING IN. Waking up WITHOUT an alarm clock. That can be one of my favorite things ever...
Then I hoped in the car with this girl...

Emily Noxon, My roommate.

We headed to Tempe to visit IKEA. One of the greatest stores EVER. We strolled around and bought a few things for the house.
Like this awesome mirror.
She was looking for a shoe tree but didn't find it. I have never heard of a shoe tree before. Weird.
I got some storage stuff and all this other stuff that I can't remember right now. OH A LAMP!
I got a cool grey lamp for my bedroom. I know I got a couple cute stuffed things for the niece and nephews. Maybe a rat and moose.
After Ikea we were hungry from so much shopping so I indroduced her to
:) :) :) HAJI BABAS :) :) :)

We ate things like Chicken Schwarmas. Gyros. hummus. Babaganoosh. Tabooli.
It was Emily's first time eating middle eastern food and I was SO EXCITED. I love taking people here because it's so authentic. They also sell spices. In a store you would pay about $15 for what you will get here for $1.17. It's AMAZING. GET YOUR SPICES HERE. They have all spice, curry, cardamom, poppy seeds, ginger, cinnamon, tamaric, clove... need I go on??
After we were Stuffed full we went to about 5 different....

GOODWILLS!! We were trying to find a shoe tree and all we found was a set of bookends that i liked at IKEA but didn't buy for 7 bucks cheaper than they would have been new! sweet!
Then we met up with this guy
CHUCK @

HARKINS to watch

and it was a pretty good movie! except chuck told me what he thought the ending would be. and it turned out he was right. soooo he spoiled the ending. sheesh. how do some people know the ending? I enjoy not knowing what is going to happen. It makes it so I can become wrapped up in the story and enjoy the drama and suspense.
So then at the end of the adventure we went to one last thrift store.....

Epic thrift store. Where we found something SO EPIC you won't even believe it.
A plaster mold of a...... BOOB. OMG, thats right. You better believe that I bought it.
Then we headed home to put together our Ikea finds and chat with Sarah and Kristen. It was an EPIC day and I had a lot of fun.
Tonight is a blind date. GU HULLLLL. Lets see how that goes.
No comments:
Post a Comment