Thursday, March 18, 2010

Ski trip to Sunrise last weekend.

Zach and Kara rocking their cool glasses in the car next to us. They crack me up!
We went up Thursday night instead of Friday to relax a bit and turn it into a mini vacation.
We went to casa malapai east or something like that. I don't know eXACtly how to spell it. Basically its some Indian Ruins right outside of town. Pretty cool. We even got to ride a handicap bus out there. Picture of that to follow.
Here is Kara.

Here is me and lil Bro Dallin. Notice the sun dial circle behind us? It was used to tell time/dates.


Dallin has the SWEETEST new girlfriend.



Only in ALCO can you find a shirt like this. LOL. It was such a cute/depressing shirt.

Here is our handicapped van that we rode in out there.
Jakeb, Mern, Dallin, Kara, Zach

Here is Mom DOING WORK at the bookstore. :)

Dallin and I on our way out to Tyrells house to create some SOBE bombs.
Here we are watching the SOBE bombs.
Tyrells Dad, Kylie, Tyrell, Dallin, Jakeb

Gotta LOVE that face!

We all know I have a thing for feet pictures... I am going to start a museum one day...


And the DAY OF SKI! It was fantastic. The weather was great. The slopes warmed up and thawed out by midday. My legs were strong and let me play all day. love love love love.

Tyrell, Kylie, Mern
Last trip I had a tramatic experience with sun - sunscreen + cold sores = a very ugly, grumpy Mern
So needless to say this time I was the masked skier.
We stopped midday for Lunch in the Lodge. The soup was MUCH needed.
Tyrell, Kylie, Mern

Mern, Tyrell, Jakeb, Christi (she is hiding back there!)

We had a GREAT time and can't wait till next season!! :)

1 comment:

Julie Ann said...

That looks like so much fun! I miss you guys!